Thursday, January 22, 2009

TV promotion of Day Hiking-South Cascades book

Well, I'm not the type to spend much of my time "boasting" as I just let what I do speak for itself. But it was rather refreshingly exciting to have the pleasure of being accepted to do a guest appearance yesterday, Wednesday January 21st, in Portland on the ABC affilate KATU-TV Ch. 2 and their daily morning show "A.M. Northwest". This long running show is something that my mom used to watch many years ago even! The six minute long segment discussed how the Day Hiking-South Cascades guidebook is strongly intended for the Portland/Vancouver metro population, as well as promotion for my evening presentation and book signing at The Mazamas last night. The hosts Helen and Dave were great to meet and made the effort to get there very worth my time!