Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snoqualmie Valley Trail

So, today it snowed. Again!!?? I guess we were spoiled with six weeks of un-winter like weather since the early January floods. No rain to speak of, and many days of sun and even 60* temps! Not to worry, I always turn to my old companion when desiring some outdoor time close to home during any month of the year, including snow. The Snoqualmie Valley Trail is a gem of the rails-to-trails network, run by King County Parks, and there are no fewer than four trail access points within 10 minutes of this part of the Snoqualmie Valley. Tomorrow? Cold morning...and I'll be up on the trail for my morning run! I was pleased to be a major part of the 2008 published brochure put out by the Duvall Chamber of Commerse highlighting the trail and using about 25 of my photographs as part of the layout. If you don't have a copy of it, look for it in places like REI and other retailers on the greater Eastside, or in city halls near you and get out to enjoy watching spring come to life along this part of the Eastern Puget Sound Foothills!




(photos: brochure layout for the Snoqualmie Valley Trail, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment