Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sharing cards and prints in the local community

As a photographer what sometimes is very satisfying is to simply be able to see your images come alive and not just reside on a computer as a digital file or in a drawer full of 35mm slides - you want to see them, and you want them to be seen! Many options exist for me to try and enjoy sharing, and as of today two local community grocery markets have displays of my Day Hiking guidebooks, note cards, and matted-ready-to-frame prints. I hope you are able to drop by the Farmhouse Market or Ridge Supermarket to have a peek. Have fun checking out my goods and let me know what you think! As always, feel free to mention if there is something new you'd like to see - I'm a flexible kind of guy!

(photo: prints and cards and books for sale at the Ridge Supermarket on Snoqualmie Ridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment