Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Step right up to the Issaquah REI tonight

Say, in case you think about doing something like and evening walk or some time in your garden this evening, don't bother. It'll be raining anyhow! Instead, why not come on in to the REI in Issaquah and join myself and my friend Craig Romano as we'll be presenting a talk on the newly released Day Hiking - Central Cascades title that just came out a couple of weeks ago! I'll attempt to put smiles on faces with many images of our adventures, and I'm sure Craig will have many good stories to amuse you with as well. Hope to see some of you there tonight!


If you can't make it, I'm doing another Issaquah presentation in two weeks for the Mountaineers Foothills branch. See details over to the right column of this blog text.
(photos: autumn view across Minotaur Lake; view from Garland Peak toward Buck Mountain and Glacier Peak)

No comments:

Post a Comment