Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Revisiting Issaquah - time for another book presentation!

Before I know it Thursday will sneak up on me this week so I had better bring it up now or I'll forget myself! Silly holidays on Mondays - makes me forget what day of the week it is during the rest of the week! But it's true, Thursday I'll be revisiting Issaquah and giving a book presentation about the newly released Day Hiking-Central Cascades guidebook. This one is for the monthly meeting of the Foothills Branch of The Mountaineers, in cooperation with the King County Library at the KCLS Service Center off Newport Way. You can read more information at the website here, or get the info from the "Upcoming Events" listing to the right of this blog for any and all future appearances that I have slated.

If you can't make it, I'll be following up this in just two weeks locally for the Snoqualmie Valley communities in Fall City. Many south Puget Sound area events are slated for June and July as well - hope to see the faces of many excited outdoors people ready to spend a summer hiking our trails!

(photos: View toward Buck Mountain from the Carne Mountain trail; fall visit views at Larch Lake)

No comments:

Post a Comment